You recognize the photo here… The recent blockage of the Suez Canal. Just one of many elements that are causing delays in ocean shipment worldwide.
HNM and our partners are experiencing many of the below issues.
- Lack of containers at origin
- Carriers charging premiums
- Departures and arrivals delayed
- Port congestion
- Dray carriers at capacity
- LCL freight affected
Airlines are also seeing delays, due to shortage of freight capacity worldwide.
- Passenger freight opportunities reduced
- Cargo freight charging premium pricing
- Rising fuel prices causing cost increases
- Increased demand due to ocean delaysThe “new norm” is that for the short term, we
have a volatile shipping environment that will
require importers to plan accordingly for their
future transportation needs.
HNM Global Logistics will continue to provide the exceptional service you have come to expect. We ask though for your understanding and patience, as we all work together to get your shipments to your door.