HNM Global Logistics is a dynamic full service freight forwarder. Our knowledgeable team knows what it takes to be successful in this competitive market. Our amazing growth is proof of that. Our core capabilities include international air and ocean freight, customs brokerage, warehousing & distribution, domestic transportation, and offshore freight forwarding services. Project cargo, charters, hand carries, tradeshow, white-glove, and transportation of commodities transportation of goods under the ITAR are our specialized capabilities.
We are seeking a highly motivated entry writer. The qualified candidate must be able to fulfill all customs brokerage duties within the operation.
Duties include, but not limited to:
– Track cargo with required carriers, vendors, trucking companies, warehouses, and other applicable parties
– Plan and utilize most optimum routing of cargo based on client needs
– Ensure clients and other required parties are fully informed of transport arrangement and status
– Process shipments through customs and all applicable government agencies
– Arrange transportation to final destination
– Review and approve vendor invoices
– Finalize billing and send to client
– Prepare quotations for clients and international partners
– Responsible for customer satisfaction and customer retention by implementing effective service capabilities; will interface directly with client in a professional manner and respond to all inquiries in a timely manner
Must have a minimum of 5 years of related experience. The candidate must have excellent customer service skills, ability to multitask, problem solve, be extremely organized, and computer literate. Individual must have freight forwarding experience with knowledge of Incoterms, the HTS, air & ocean import procedures, import compliance and be capable of auditing carrier and overseas agents’ invoices.