HNM Global Logistics is a dynamic full service freight forwarder. Our knowledgeable team knows what it takes to be successful in this competitive market. Our core capabilities include international air and ocean freight, customs brokerage, warehousing & distribution services, domestic transportation, and off-shore freight forwarding. Specialized services such as project cargo, charters, hand carries, tradeshow, white-glove, and transportation of goods under the ITAR are also part of our capabilities.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with export transportation experience. The qualified candidate will be responsible for providing export services to client companies for their cargoes while ensuring operational excellence, compliance, high productivity, and customer satisfaction.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Arrange transport of cargo with required carriers, vendors, trucking companies, warehouses, and other applicable parties
- Plans and utilize most optimum routing of cargo based on client needs
- Ensures clients and other required parties are fully informed of transport arrangement and status
- Processing shipments for export in compliance to all applicable government regulations
- Negotiate rates with approved carriers and overseas agents
- Preparing quotations for clients and international partners
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and customer retention by performing effective service capabilities; will interface directly with client in a professional manner and respond to all inquiries in a timely manner
Must have a minimum of 3 years of air export experience. Individual must have knowledge of Incoterms, HTS/Schedule B, air export procedures, IATA-DG, export compliance, and able to audit overseas agents’ debit notes. The candidate must possess excellent customer service skills, ability to multitask, problem solve, be extremely organized, and computer literate. Experienced with letters of credit, ITAR, and/or handling of Project Cargo is a plus.